Saturday, August 25, 2012

Ensemble: Orange

So this skirt has been giving me some major struggles.  In that I really wanted it and saw it in all of Loft's advertising and emails, yet it wasn't available online or in stores.  I stalked the store in my neighborhood and downtown.  I checked the website relentlessly.  I bought a similar skirt from Banana Republic and later returned it because it wasn't quite the one I wanted.

Earlier this week I walked into Loft, and there it was, hanging out in the sale section!  Like it was meant to be.




Skirt - Loft (oh sure, now it's available online), Shirt & Sweater - New York & Co, Belt - Urban Outfitters, Bracelet - Banana Republic (see here), Sandals - Hive & Honey


6 comments :

  1. LOVE the pleats and the color is AMAZING on you!! FABULOUS sale find! I love it when that happens :)
    xoxo Darby
    Obviously Obsessed 

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is amazing! Such a great color! Following you now :)

    xoxo,

    Allie

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pleated skirt! And your sandals are such a perfect shoe for summer :) Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color of that skirt! You know, sometimes it really DOES feel like finding a certain piece is fate--I'm with you on that one!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete