Tuesday, October 9, 2012

New Coat!

Last week the coat I had been lusting over at Loft (yes, Loft again!) went on a good enough sale that I thought it high time to make the purchase.  And I am loooooving it.  Came in super handy for the 38 degree sister wedding last weekend! Sorry fellow bloggers, but it appears to no longer be available online.


Wore this on date night with the boyfriend last week, hence the tights.  Boyfriend likes it when I wear patterned tights.  

Excuse the mess in the back of the picture, not only was I packing for the sisterface wedding, I was also working on a DIY project that I'll be sharing later this week.  Happy Tuesday!

6 comments :

  1. I saw hat coat, but I got the one with the little stars instead. I love loft too!
    http://www.shilohstaste.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considering I work across the street from a LOFT and am now obsessed with this jacket thanks to you, I think I'm going to have to go shopping after work. Love this!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love LOFT! They have so many wonderful items and they are so so affordable when they go on sale!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tights and the jacket! so cute!

    ReplyDelete