Sunday, October 21, 2012

October Birchbox: Essie Powder Clutch

So I promised myself I would never write a Birchbox review, mainly because there are enough reviews of Birchbox out there every month.  I'm not great shakes at beauty products, so my review probably wouldn't mean much anyway.  This month, however, my box came with a full size bottle of Essie's Powder Clutch.  I may have peeked at the site before my box came to see what was inside, and was hoping to get this lovely dark gray.  It has the edge of black but is still soft and feminine.


Don't know what Birchbox is, say whaaaaat?!  It's a cute little box that arrives at your door once a month full of beauty samples.  I love getting packages and mail, and I love samples, so Birchbox is perfect for me.  Learn more/sign up here.


Oh and just an FYI for you apartment dwellers who can't get FedEx to deliver packages, this is delivered by the mail carrier so it always gets to my door.

2 comments :

  1. I love that Essie shade. I just got "Stylenomics" which I hoped would look similar to yours above, but its a bit dark for my taste.

    Life Unsweetened

    ReplyDelete