Friday, December 14, 2012

New Girl Friday

So, just putting this out there, I love New Girl.  Jess reminds me of the inner dork within myself (yes, I often find myself singing for no apparent reason) and is just so endearing and cute, even when playing an amazing drinking game.

Of course, I also love Jess's style.  This week she had on an adorable blue coat with a bow collar.  I saw her on screen and thought immediately, "Yes precious must be mine."

Source

I looked it up, and of course, it's by Kate Spade, the love of my life (sorry boyfriend) and the star of my current lust list.  Aaaaaand $700 and sold out everywhere.  BUT there's a red version currently on sale at Neiman Marcus.  So, you know, if anyone is still trying to think of a Christmas present for me and wants to drop about 400 bucks, yes please and thank you.  

On a different note, this weekend is full of Christmas-y activities for me, including at least one white elephant and many, many cookies.  I hope all of you have a fantastic, cookie-filled weekend too!!

9 comments :

  1. Wow. That's a lot of money for a coat. SO CUTE though!! Wish it got cold enough here in AZ to have on in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! love this! xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coat is gorgeous, but I prefer the light blue!

    Join my >> GIVEAWAY <<
    milna89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHY, KATE SPADE, WHY ARE YOU SO EXPENSIVE AND DESIGNED TO GRAB THE ATTENTION OF POOR TWENTY-SOMETHINGS?!
    It's just not fair. That coat is to die for. <3

    Lynette @ lynette marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love New girl too. And the last episode (the one where they went to different Christmas parties) is the most hilarious ever, it has to be my fav episode. :D

    Click here to enter my Shabby Apple 50$ gift card giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that surely is a lovely coat! I hope you can find it 75% off somewhere during sale season ;) fingers crossed :)

    Love, Mary ♡ Fashionbirds

    ReplyDelete
  7. That coat is D.A.R.L.I.N.G.
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That coat is adorable! I hate finding out pieces I totally love are way out of my price-range, but I'm glad you found an alternative!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. the suzette coat. so adorable and looks even better on! it was a hot seller this year and things always fly off the shelf more when zoey deschanel. they do have a similar one at the outlets but in pink...just a heads up!

    xoxo...beth

    www.fashiondotnow.com

    ReplyDelete